Sunday, January 01, 2006

Post Alpha

Post Alpha - a new marketing blog

Just recently I remarked to a friend that, "Blogs are for hobbyists and dabblers. Serious business people don't have blogs. They have real websites."

So here I am starting my own blog. Why?

Well if you only have a blog presence on the Internet - then you are not serious about your business - be it a for-profit or non-profit business. So if you are operating a blog because it is easier than a website - then you are not serious about whatever you claim to be doing.

But I recently learned that a blog might be a good add-on to your Internet presence. Yes, your blog might help promote your website - and your business.

I invite you to learn how you might use your blog to promote your business.

George Torok
Torok.com

No comments: