Thursday, September 18, 2008

Marketing Challenge: Sell the Seasons

Marketing Challenge: Sell the Seasons


Summer seems to be coming to an end in Ontario, Canada. That reminds me how much I enjoy each season for different reasons along with the change of the seasons.

So here’s an interesting marketing challenge – how would you market each season?

As a marketer what would you say about the seasons?

Spring
Summer
Fall
Winter

Tell me how you would market each season?

Address these areas and questions.

The pains of your audience.
The benefits of the season.
The features of the season.
How would you trigger the emotions?
What images can you create?
Any other elements that help to sell the season.

Add your responses as comments to this blog. If you email me I will add them to the blog.

Marketing the seasons


George Torok
Marketing Expert and Speaker
Canadian Buisiness Speaker

No comments: