Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Marketing your Website to the Search Engines

List of Best and Worst practices for designing a high traffic website

Here is a checklist of the factors that affect your rankings with Google, MSN, Yahoo! and the other search engines. The list contains positive, negative and neutral factors because all of them exist. Most of the factors in the checklist apply mainly to Google and partially to MSN, Yahoo! and all the other search engines of lesser importance.

This checklist is the most comprehensive one that I've seen. Yet it is written in a format that is easy to scan and simple to understand.

http://www.webconfs.com/15-minute-seo.php

As I continue to learn more about improving my own websites I will post some of the best gems that I discover on this blog for you.

George Torok

Marketing Speaker

Co-author of Secrets of Power Marketing

No comments: