Thursday, August 09, 2012

Bill Board Advertising - Balaclava Wearing Salesmen

Bill Board Advertising mistakes
Remember the 3 to 5 second rule. When you are driving along the road a bill board advertisement only has about 3 to 5 seconds to catch your attention, offer a solution and call to action.

When you are driving there's a lot of competition for your attention.

So glance at this billboard with the guy in the balaclava.

What's the first thing that comes to your mind? Perhaps it's terrorist. The image is so compelling that your eyes will probably focus on it for a few seconds. Then your eyes might jump to the words "Don't Sign" and you might be wondering what is this about.

My eyes bounced between the image of the guy in the balaclava and the words "Don't Sign" a few times.

This sign caught my attention BUT I don't know the message or what I should do.

For sure I will be looking for guys in balaclavas at my door - but I don't know why.



George Torok Keynote Marketing Speaker Co-author of Secrets of Power Marketing Get your free copy of "50 Power Marketing Ideas" Power Marketing on FaceBook Marketing Zoo on Twitter Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: