Monday, August 20, 2012

Passion Billboard Advertising - So What?

This billboard caught my attention with the word "Passion".

That's a powerful attention grabbing word.

And then I was confused.

What are they selling? What are the benefits? Why should I care?

Bracelets? Is this a jewellery store? What is the name of the store?

There was a split second of interest followed by confusion and frustration.

George Torok Keynote Marketing Speaker Co-author of Secrets of Power Marketing
Get your free copy of "50 Power Marketing Ideas" Power Marketing on FaceBook Marketing Zoo on Twitter
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Layouts, or advertising through visual, should be well thought of. Kind of agree with this, I mean it's all mixed up, what exactly is the billboard trying to sell right? This is an important job for me as a sign writer in perth, I have to be able to convey the message without having to write the message.

Anonymous said...

That's definitely one of those cases that a ny social media marketing group would call as a "non sequitur" moment.